During this hour with Marnie and special guest, Sarah Beckman, you'll discover
- The surprising insider secret you may not know about meeting planners.
- Two benchmark standards to employ to be certain you stay on the right track.
- Two questions you must never lose sight of in your pre-speech preparation.
- Three simple mistakes many speakers make when crafting presentations – and how to avoid them.
- The two surprising tools every speaker should use.
- Four rules to follow when choosing on-premise and on-stage attire.
- The #1 thing that detracts from your message and three ways to remedy it.
As a certified trainer at the SCORRE conference and freelance speaking coach, Sarah delights in serving clients. Her passion shines both behind and on the stage. Audiences describe her as "transparent, honest and engaging." Learn more at SarahBeckman.org
|Blog Talk Radio
||Suggest a Guest