During this hour with Marnie and guest, Rita Schulte, you'll discover:
1. The healing power of “The Art of Noticing” – what it is and how it helps.
2. The difference between real and abstract losses and why it’s important.
3. How the losses of life affect us at the heart level.
4. Why brokenness is a necessary part of our lives and how to change our perspective on suffering and loss.
5. What can happen to our relationship with God after we experienced loss.
6. The roadblocks to grieving, identifying loss, and more.
7. How to deal with anger and forgiveness as they apply to processing loss.
8. How to actually recover from the losses of life.
Rita Schulte is a licensed professional counselor with a B.S. in Psychology and Masters degree in Counseling from
|Blog Talk Radio
||American Hope Radio
||Suggest a Guest